Stuff Kids REALLY Want for Christmas | Washington DC Family Photographer
Newsflash! It’s not what they think they want!
I’ve photographed a lot of kids. I’ve been around even more kids as a teacher and a swim team coach. And now I’m a mom. I know my stuff.
1. A Watering Can. She played with it for 45 minutes. She wasn’t even two yet. 45 minutes!!!!!!
2. Vacuum clear parts make excellent light sabers. Did you know that?!
3. A pool filter top. There is seriously cool stuff inside of those!
4. A bunch of pillows to jump into!
5. A parking meter. Just hang out by the parking meters in Old Town. Lots. Of. Fun.
6. Ice Cream. Lots and lots and lots of ice cream!
8. A Mirror! Need I say more?
9. Candy. Just all of the candy. One kid told me that Santa is bringing him Candy him and he didn’t seem to care about the presents AT ALL!
10. If you only get your kids one thing for Christmas, get them a box. You seriously don’t need anything else.
11. A Dance Party with you! In the end, what kids really want is time with their parents.